Electric heating rods with G6/4 thread and thermostatic head
Electric heating rods with a thermostatic head are designed for water heating in accumulation tanks and for DHW heating in storage water heaters. These heating rods are nickel-plated and have a non-heating section offering troublefree operation in Regulus accumulation tanks and storage water heaters. These heating rods are not intended for use in DUO E accumulation tanks.
These heating rods with a thermostatic head are fitted with an adjustable thermostat permitting to set temperatures between 0 and 90 °C. The lower switch-off value is limited to 15 °C (switch-on ca 7 °C) as an antifrost protection. Further they are fitted with a safety thermostat set to 99 °C as an overheating protection in case the adjustable thermostat fails.
The electric heating rods with a thermostatic head are equipped with a contactor, and so they can be controlled through direct connection to working neutral switched by MRC. At the same time, the heating rods can be operated manually via an adjustable thermostat or by a remote controller. The rod’s head is equipped with 4 LED lamps showing its state. The heating rod shall be wired either to an electric box or a switchboard using the integrated supply cable. The cable length is 2m.
- Brass head with G6/4“ thread.
- The heating rods are nickel plated.
- The rods are suitable for heating of domestic hot water and heating water as well.
- Adjustable thermostat 0 – 90 °C.
- A precise safety thermostat enables reliable cooperation with a solar system or a solid-fuel boiler.
- The rods can be wired directly to the mains – they are equipped with a contactor.
- They can be controlled by direct wiring to a neutral wire switched by MRC.
- Remote control possible by an external controller or by a room thermostat.
- Four LED lamps indicating the state of the heating rod.
- Reset pushbutton on the thermostat panel.
- The rods come wired with a 5-lead cable.
- The safety thermostat interrupts both conductors (line and working neutral).
- The rods come wired with a 7-lead cable.
- Either safety or adjustable thermostats disconnect all the poles using a relay
Electric heating rods with a thermostatic head
length LN (mm)
|total length L (mm)||min. tank size||min. accumulation tank size
|230 V||2 kW||5 core||8932||100||473||RBC 200||PS 200||HSK 500|
|3 kW||5 core||8933||100||350||RBC 200||PS 200||HSK 500|
| 3×230 V
||2 kW||7 core||8930||100||225||RBC 200||PS 200||HSK 500|
|3 kW||7 core||8931||100||285||RBC 200||PS 200||HSK 500|
|4,5 kW||7 core||8464||100||383||RBC 200||PS 200||HSK 500|
|6 kW||7 core||8465||100||478||RBC 200||PS 200||HSK 500|
||7,5 kW||7 core||8582||100||570||RBC 400||PS 300||HSK 500|
|9 kW||7 core||8466||100||665||RBC 750||PS 500||HSK 800|
Stainless electric heating rods with a thermostatic head for stainless steel water tanks
length LN (mm)
|total length L (mm)||min. tank size|
||2 kW||5 core||10116||100||473||NBC 200|
|3 kW||5 core||10117||100||350||NBC 200|